Markov Chains Module
The Markov chain technique and its mathematical model have been demonstrated over years to be a powerful tool to analyze the evolution, performance and reliability of physical systems.
RAM Commander’s Markov is a powerful tool with the following features:
• Up-to-date, intuitive and powerful Markov Chain diagram interface with possibilities of full control over the diagram: elements location, colors, styles, zooms etc.
• Convenient ways of diagram printing and simple Copy & Paste transfer to other applications
• Calculation of Steady-State Mode
• Calculation of Time-Dependency Mode
• Calculation of Availability, Unavailability, Failure and Repair rate and frequency, MTBF, MTTF, MTTR, Reliability/Unreliability and other system parameters
• Results output:
o System parameters for selected times as table or graph
o State probabilities for selected times as table or graph
o Steady-State results report
o Transition Matrix report
o States and Transitions data report
o Results export to Excel, Word, HTML formats.