Master Minimum Equipment List (MMEL)
The Master Minimum Equipment List (MMEL) is a document which lists the equipment that may temporarily be inoperative, subject to certain conditions, whilst maintaining an acceptable level of safety as intended in the applicable documents. Each MMEL document is specific to an aircraft type.MMEL analysis is required for all aircraft manufacturers to certify aircraft safety in different aviation authorities such as FAA, EASA etc.
RAM Commander integrated MMEL module supports Master Minimum Equipment List generation using Reliability, FMECA, FHA (Safety) and FTA modules results.
• Compliance with MMEL requirements
• Integration with aircraft Reliability and Safety analyses modules
• Candidate Item selection
• Calculation(s) of Expected Probability before and after failure
• Automatic identification of the next (first in flight) and second worst failures
• Reports generation:
• Standard MMEL: “Five Column Format” – presents the standard MMEL report
• Detailed Quantitative Analysis – presents results of analysis on which MMEL selection has been madeMMEL module provides several algorithms for MMEL candidate selection:
• Algorithm based on JAAMMEL development guidelines
• Algorithm implementing RRJ – 95/75 guidelines
User may select appropriate algorithm for system analysis.Standard MMEL 5-column report generated by RAM Commander: